Sunday, December 21, 2008

Osborn Christmas Party

This last Thursday we got together for our Osborn side of the family. (my mothers side).
My Grandma has a wonderful talent playing the Organ and piano.  She and my cousin Michelle (who also is very talented and teaches lessons) played a organ/piano duet for all her children and grandchildren/great grandchildren.  We had a great time getting together as we always do.
Santa and Mrs. Claus arrived shortly after and entertained the little ones.  Thanks Julie and Ron for putting together another great family christmas event.

This is just a small portion of the family christmas parties that me and my family attend.  
More pictures to come...  
Merry Christmas!






1 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

thanks Meg for posting pictures of this! The only pics we got were video of our kids on Santa's lap.